2011-04-23

got picked for Beauty Crazed's challenge

I'm happy that i was picked for the Beauty Crazed's challenge. The challenge was taking shower in 3 minutes. It sounds crazy and impossible at first. But, slowly it was not too hard. I usually take 20 minutes shower xD. The shortest i ever did was 6 minutes XD... oh and i did brig an alarm clock inside the bathroom! gladly, it runs with batteries.

These are the items which i received. I was surprised it was a big box with with real size O__O


Body Shop Earth lovers shower gel!



Body Shop pink bath lily and skin sponge



All six scents

I made a review and Beauty Crazed post it ^^

To sum up, I love the shower gels. They are gentle and give my skin soft and smooth. The scents are true and great. After the shower, i felt happy and fresh ^^ These products are 100% biodegradable that is sulphate, paraben and colorant-free! My favorite are Apricot & Basil, Lemon & Thyme and Watermelon & Eucalyptus.

6 comments:

Gaby Fauchon said...

Lucky girl! these all look yummy!

Dewi ♥ said...

Funny challenge :D!
Those are looking gooood! x

brutalturtle.blogspot.com said...

You lucky. I've never gotten anythign for free in my life :O! And I can't take a 3 minute shower. When I lived in residence I had to quickly shower because the water runs out. Every time I come home I take a 1 hour shower just to make up for it hehe.

Emily said...

Time for me to go buy some:D

Unknown said...

ha ha ha, interesting contest ;-)

ChocoDisco said...

lol interesting challenge!
my showers are rarely under 10 minutes =P