2011-04-19

Fresh Air fund + finally register to Pixar masterclass

i received an email about fresh air fund and i want to let you know:



The Fresh Air Fund is in need of host families for this summer. Host families are volunteers who open their hearts and homes to children from the city to give them a Fresh Air experience that can change lives. If you could help to get the word out, it would help us place these wonderful children into a loving host family for an experience that could change their lives forever.

text from email and banner from the fresh hair fund website


-------------------------------------------------------------




I finally decided that i will attend to Vanarts' event, Pixar's masterclass in animation and story development that will be held in Montreal on July =D (yayy, but why so far!). There is one in New York City and one in Austin (Texas). It will be 2 days course (Friday: Story development and saturday: animation) and Andrew Gordon and Matthew Luhn will be the teachers ^^
This course cost me 500$ CAD X__X glad that i still have my scholarship money leftover...

I can't wait to learn their secret... now i wait x_x


pictures taken from vanarts event in montreal

2 comments:

☆RabbitoBonbon☆ said...

Don't forget to post about the Vanart's event okays? (^O^)

Dewi ♥ said...

omg amazing! About the pixar Masterclass :O! I wish I could do that too, do they give those masterclasses every year??I live in Netherland =( I would definitely work hard to do that, I love animation... xx