2011-01-18

winter semester already starts + Paper cranes

i just start school one week ago. It's my second semester. Two more semesters then i'm finish! yay!

I have to learn four more softwares O__O there are too many! Since the first semester, l learn Maya, 3ds max, photoshop, illustrator and the basic of flash pro. Now, it's mudbox, storyboard pro, after effects and final cut pro =.= i think that i will be busy and working on projects all day, even on weekends =.= also i will get burned out o__o like last semester.



using 3ds max. In this picture, it's an attic. it took me 3 weeks to do =.=

I had to watermark because i might use this picture for portfolio. i have to add something and arrange the light for better look.


Paper crane wishes!

I took Melody's challenge for making paper cranes to Mei!

I dedicate this origami to Mei from IcePandora and to her mom who is at the hospital !

5 comments:

Tifa Mai said...

Wow you're so lucky!! I always wanted to learn to do 3D graphics. :) Amazing job on the attic!

helen said...

Just Photoshop alone drives me crazy *pulls hair* ahhh!!! lol

Unknown said...

You did a great job with that attic piece, and that was sweet of you to make those cranes for Mei's Mom :-)

♥Bunny♥ said...

Ah~!! So many soft wares!! *mind explodes* Good luck with all of them but from seeing your work, it looks great!!!

and I did that challenge too! I do hope Mei's mother gets better... :(

Melody said...

Woahh your attic piece is awesome *-*! Do show us more of your portfolio work with lots of watermarks so no one steals it though ;)

And thanks for taking up the challenge <3