I recently bought headbands! I bought them from Ardene and the price is 5 items for 10$CAD. I don't know which one to choose, there are so many. I came across usamimi. I was happy that the store sells these =D Usamimi, the name comes from Japan. It's a headband made with wire inside and it's tied at the end like a bunny =D

Usamimi. Most gyaru wear it. I think it's very cute!

This is what i bought!

Me taking pics DX


3 comments:
They're so pretty!
I REALLY WANT USAMIMIs >___<" but I can't seem to find them for cheap in Australia :(
When I first saw this post, I was gonna say:
OMGOMG I REALLY WANT THESE!! I WONDER WHERE CAN I GET THESE?! (Besides Japan of course)
Then I realized your blog said you bought it in CAD money, and I'm from Canada. I look at the name Ardene and thought it was some online store.. then when I googled it I realize its the local accessories store here!
Wtf, I didn't know they sell these? Are you serious?? LOOL!! OMG I gotta head to the nearest Ardene NOW!!!!!
Thanks for sharing love! <3
Tifa mai: i didn't know too. yes you're right. it,s Ardene, the local accessories store in Canada. My eyes were popped O.O, i was happy they sell them!!
Post a Comment