2011-01-15

My 7 facts tag

Hey everyone! I got tagged by Annie from whatanniewears.com. I had to write 7 facts about myself!

1. I love drawing! I prefer drawing with pencil than pen or in color. I draw anime character and fantasy female.

2. I love to eat =.= I go out to any restaurant: american, indian, asian, lebanese, greek, mexican, italian food… i want to try new national cuisine.

3. I love shooting games on xbox like Halo, Left4dead, borderland, gear of war… even i don't have video game console, i go to my friend's house to play! I recently start playing theses kind of game last year! It's my friend who introduced me =D

4. I'm a very shy person.

5. I don't have a specific type of fashion. I wear any style like punk, emo, chic, girly, casual, hipster,

6. I like trying new hairstyle. I've done mullet, very short hair, medium hair, long hair in front with short hair behind, sasuke's hairstyle (from naruto), bangs, wavy hair.. now i'm trying to having my hair very long.

7. i still love playing pokemon on nintendo ds xD yea, i'm still a kid...

6 comments:

- said...

Woah you play game :D That's cool! I used to play hitman and I totally suck that's why I gave up on all games. I always stick to familiar cuisine :( but you inspire me to try new cuisine this year. I totally feel like having a foodie blog now!

Melody said...

Same hereee!
I totally hate it when I have to ink or colour my drawings because I always end up ruining them :( I don't know why hmmm. And I'd love to see your drawingsss!!

Hehe. You should take me out to try some new food !

Anonymous said...

followed u on tumblr! ^.^

Unknown said...

Interesting to read your 7 facts answers. You should post your drawings and also photos of the different hair styles you've tried :-)

petitechouxx said...

thanks! i will post ^^

Anonymous said...

its great to hear youre so daring with new hair!!