2011-01-03

dirty public toilet

I hate to go where the washroom are dirty and have a lot of graffiti, but i have to go if it's urgent!

>.<
I was taking a picture in the girl's toilet at the Faubourg.

My friend said to me that in the boy's toilet are dirtier. The doors are broken, so they can't close well. The urinals have toilet paper stuck. The toilet bowls have dry pee and dry poop on D= The cabins have many graffitis than girls and have holes like the size of a 25 cents.



4 comments:

- said...

One time i went to a gas station toilet because we were in the middle of no where. it is so yucky with used condoms on the ground :S. ewww holes the size of 25 cents I wonder who actually took the time to vandalized like that. lol it is sad when people wrote (insert name) was here, like a public toilet is a cool place to be so they have to let everyone know.

Melody said...

Oh. That doesn't look as bad as some of the toilets I've been in T-T AND I HATE IT. Its so gross T-T. I would totally rather hold my pee in than be in a gross place like that :\ lolol

Anonymous said...

Thanks. It's pretty and all right? Haha ^.^

♥Bunny♥ said...

I too can't go to public toilets!! Its just... eewww... But sometimes grafities can be entertaining! haha!