I tried. I went on December 18th. The clerk was clueless and surprise xD But, she gave me a free tote =D I bought along a Perfect Passion rollerball fragrance which cost around 7$CAD



The tote is huge o.o (sorry for the pic, my mirror is dirty)
the rollerball smell nice.
I really love my new tote that I wear now everyday^^
6 comments:
The tote is HUMONGOUS!! But it looks so cutee <3 love it x)
Omg I saw that coupon but there isn't a La Senza at the mall I work at so I didn't bother... Do they sell the tote by itself since the clerk was clueless?
Yep. I hope that too. Despite of all those 5 math subjects, I hope it'll be fun. XD
supercute bag ! <3
The tote looks very nice, and also like you can carry so much stuff in it :-)
helen: i think yea...
Post a Comment