2010-12-13

Snow and Breakfast

It was very cold outside (-2°C) and it was snowing hard on the morning. It was like a white city. Luckily, i managed to pass through all the snow XD yayyy

I went to this place, Universel, 4 times, but i have never gone on breakfast time. It was around noon. There were a lot of people. I didn't know that many people love to eat breakfast. I had to wait 7 minutes to get seats. I was glad that it wasn't long. My friend and i sat next to the window. It was nice to see people walking around and the snow falling down.



My pick! it's called mexican breakfast. it supposed to be a burrito, but with scrambled eggs xD i found the taste weird. Although, i did love the potatoes.


My friend's pick! a simple breakfast.

Overall, i like the ambiance of the restaurant. The waiter was nice. The seat was comfortable. But, the burrito was weird (maybe it's just me x_x) and my friend's hot chocolate taste like water =S

Universel: Déjeuners et Grillades
3630, St-Denis Street
Montréal, Québec

2 comments:

Melody said...

I just woke up and I haven't had breakfast yet ....I'm so hungry :( !!

mmmmm, it looks yummy though hehe although different xD

☆RabbitoBonbon☆ said...

It doesn't look like a breakfast to me because it's quite many! XDXD