2010-12-15

Body Shop Vitamin E & Strawberry Body Butter review

Mine is vitamin E and my sister, her is strawberry.

body shop vitamin E & strawberry body butter

the ingredients for Vitamin E.


Body Shop is against animal testing =D

I almost finish mine.

I tried my sister's body butter. I thought they are both light and fade after using them. I love to put mine before bed and then wake up in the morning with soft and moisturized skin =D They both give silky smooth and don't leave greasy skin. The smell is great. I read reviews about the Vitamin E that people didn't like the smell, but me, i like it =D Strawberry taste like strawberry, and vitamin E taste like rose (flower). I love their body butter, but they are expensive... 20$CAD! I think that i bought them 2 for 30$.

i rate both 4.5 /5.

3 comments:

Gaby Fauchon said...

Ahhh j'aimerais tellement essayer ces beurres aux fruits, mais j'en ai trouvé des très bons de la marque SPA Resource (je les achète chez Wal-Mart) et vraiment moins chers.

Melody said...

I loveeee the smell of these! I used to have a mango one that my friend bought for me^-^"! But yeah, super expensive they are ><

ChocoDisco said...

I had one of these body butters from the body shop! and i would use them all the time because they smell so good =P