2010-12-06

Otaku Lounge

I discovered a new place called O-Taku manga lounge and it has opened since one month. It's a place that you can drink, eat, read manga and play games. If you want to read or play games, or read and play games, it will cost 5$CAD for one hour.



I took a pic of my friend while he was talking on cell phone =D


I love the decor, red and black color! it looks vintage.


Reading Kamichu! volume 1. It was good and funny too.


I think it was silver leaf white tea. It tastes good!


it was my first time and my friend too to this place, and the worker gave us a free cookies =D


After reading, we went playing Scott Pilgrim the game on PS3 in french. XD


O-taku Manga Lounge
3623 St-Denis Street
Montreal, Quebec


3 comments:

☆RabbitoBonbon☆ said...

OMG the Otaky Lounge is AWESOME! I want to move to your place! o(♥o♥)o Bwahahaha! XDXD

☆RabbitoBonbon☆ said...

Aw, thanks for always commenting my blog post Petitechouxx! o(^O^)o Merci beaucoup!♥♥ What's your name by the way? =D

Unknown said...

Cool lounge. I didn't know there was anywhere like that outside of Japan. :-)