I was hungry and i didn't eat breakfast before going out. I went to my favorite fast-food place, Tandori indian cuisine. I love indian food! the ones that are not too spicy. i wish i can eat spicy curry =.= but i can't... need of lot of water or milk.
it was weekend and it was around noon. There was nobody in the food court. That's good thing! It's easy to find an available seat.

Pic of me without makeup laughing at nothing. (i put a butterfly brush to hide my mouth =.=)
Butter chicken (my favorite!!!), matar paneer (green peas and cheeses), salad, potatoes and naan bread.
3 comments:
Quooooi?!? Personne a Dtown le weekend! Impossible =O =O C'est quasiment bourrer partout a cause du temps des fetes >_< Tandori yay :D I lvoe their food too! :D
at first I was thinking "she went to eaton centre in toronto and didn't even tell me?!?!?!" but then I read centre eaton LOLOL. It's not in toronto!!!
chee-chan is a funny restaurant name haha. I had butter chicken for the first time last december (i blogged it). I think it was the restaurant I went to because it didn't taste bad but it didn't taste great? I have to try it somewhere else. Naan however I love so much. So so much.
from your last post: district 9 was a saddddd movie :( the last scene with him in a garbage dump folding the flower.. sad sad.
-me
Naww, why'd you hide your mouth ! You look so cute laughing :3
And the food looks good ;)
Post a Comment