A dark chocolate!
first time to try the dark chocolate! And it was good =D
If you are in Montreal, the Ferrero Rocher team will be in Centre Eaton, near to the customer service (3rd floor or street floor) till december 19 2010.
Only in Canada. Other places, they are in Toronto Eaton Center (Ontario), Metropolis at Metrotown (British Columbia), and Cross Iron Mills (Alberta) till december 19 2010.
The official website: Ferrero rocher events
The official website: Ferrero rocher events
4 comments:
Here in Birmingham, we also get ferrero rocher chocolates too. :) but we were given a small box with 3 differenct chocolates in it- the normal one, dark chocolate and the white one. I forgot their names. hehe
THAT IS SO COOL.
I WISH WE HAD THIS IN AUSTRALIA, I LOVE FERRERO !!!!!!! :D But I'm not sure about the dark chocolate >_<"! Probably would still taste yum as though~!
Wow, that is one giant pyramid of Ferrero Rocher, lol
this is SOOO cool! I LOVE ferrero rocher chocs!! :O
Post a Comment