2010-12-01

Favorite movies

I like watching movies! at home or at the movie theater. I like many film genres like sci-fi, romantic, comedy, animation, and many more. The most i love were horror, psychology and suspense. I watch in many languages like in korean, japanese, thai, spanish... of course with subtitles in english or french =.=

Here are my all time favorite movies so far! you can find my tastes weird xD


Cube (Vincenzo Natali, 1997)





A tale of Two Sisters ( Kim Ji-woon, 2003)



Paprika (Satoshi Kon, 2006)





My Sassy Girl (Kwak Jae-yong, 2001)


i did cry many times!!




District 9 (Neill Blomkamp, 2009)






Princess Mononoke (Hayao Miyazaki, 1997)





What are yours favorites movies?

5 comments:

ChocoDisco said...

I have only watched half of the movies mentioned here. but I did enjoyed all three of them =)
"A tale of two sisters" looks really interesting, I will definitely check it out!

SHIZUKA said...

absolutely freakyyyy - tale of two sisters omg but i wawna c it hahah x

☆RabbitoBonbon☆ said...

I watched A Tale of Two Sisters before! And it scared me until now!! o(;A;)o


RabbitoBonbon(´・ω・`)

Melody said...

I've only watched Sassy Girl and I don't plan to watch any horror ones T_T

Elisa ♥ said...

I have seen district 9 xD lol, weird and freaky movie it was hahah =p but kinda awesome at the same time xD

and a tale of 2 sisters.. i got scared, didn't kmnow what to expect, because the poster looked so scary >.< I was too pussy to watch that movie lol =p

and the last one princess mononoke, i have seen that when i was 12 years old or something o_o longg time agoo ~~