
Now, i'm legal to everywhere around the planet ^_^
l
My Birthday Wishes:
- earn money!
- trip to Japan
- get my dream job (artist 3d)
- improve my english
- learn japanese
- improve my vietnamese (i suck really bad)
- finish college
- stay healthy
- get more clothes and beauty products
- stay with my bf forever
- be happier
- get a car (i don't know which one xD)
- get wacom cintiq 21ux
- get a new mac computer
7 comments:
happy birthday =)
Happy birthday! I hope your birthday wishes do come true! ^^
HAPPYYYY BIRTHDAYYYY!!
Woah. Your birthday is one day before mine :P!! <3 I had no idea >_<" I'm sorrrrryyyy!! Let's go to Japan together :3
I want to learn Vietnamese *bcos need to speak to bf's parents:P* and get better at Japanese *i think im gonna do pretty bad T-T* xD
Happy Birthday~!!
Jennifer: Thanks!
Willa: Thanks! i hope so!
Melody: Thanks! good luck with japanese lesson. =D
ellyphant: Thanks!
happy belated birthday ^_^
Elisa: Thanks !
Post a Comment