2010-10-10

Macaron evening

Last Thursday was the Soirée gourmande (gourmet evening) - Fall and Winter 2010/2011 new collection of La Maison du Macaron. That means you can taste their macarons and desserts as many you want. My bf couldn't come because of work, and my sister too. So, i went alone after school. The evening was at Chez Domison on St-Laurent street.






(Blackberry-tea, gingerbread)
Sorry, it took a bite! xD

(Lime-banana, peanut-caramel)
The macarons are small, about one inch.


Desserts. I didn't taste them because i have to go home to do homework =.=







They were many people. I had my big school bag and it was hard to pass through them. I was about to go out and i saw many people took a susprise bag near the entrance/exit. So why not. =)


I was curious what's inside ^^


I was surprise =D


Michel Jodoin's cider brochure
JeSuisLaristocrate.com card
La Maison du Macaron collection small brochure

Marcelle Hydra-C radiance gentle self-foaming cleanser
Marcelle Essentiels Hydradtion moisture cream hypo-allergenic
Marcelle eyeshadow
Marcelle Climatik protective cream
Furterer Naturia shampoo
Furterer Okana shampoo

I'm glad that i went to this evening, even though i was alone xD the macarons were really good and tastier, maybe they were fresh. i brought 4 macarons to my sister and my bf =P

2 comments:

Annie Lollapalooza said...

oh wow! macaroon party! i envy! everything looks so pretty and yummy =P and the surprise bag has some awesome stuff in it!

petitechouxx said...

Annie: Thanks! ^^