Yukatas are so beautiful (:I'm pretty sure Yukatas are made out of lighter fabrics, so you won't sweat as much :)
I want a yukata !! But not only do I not have a place to wear it ... I....well, there's not much places to buy them from here (that aren't expensive) :|All the pictures are so pretty *-*
Willa: oh cool =D thanks!
Melody: i don't know where to buy too =(
Really cutehttp://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-giveaway.html
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yukatas are so beautiful (:
I'm pretty sure Yukatas are made out of lighter fabrics, so you won't sweat as much :)
I want a yukata !! But not only do I not have a place to wear it ... I....well, there's not much places to buy them from here (that aren't expensive) :|
All the pictures are so pretty *-*
Willa: oh cool =D thanks!
Melody: i don't know where to buy too =(
Really cute
http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-giveaway.html
Post a Comment