2010-07-29

Trip to US

Tomorrow, I’m going to Brockton, MA. It’s near to Boston city. And the day after, all the 3 families (including my family) will going to Orlando, FL together!

I’m so happy that i will go to Disney World! For my first time!

Here’s the planning (not 100% sure)

10/07/30: Arrive to Brockton.

10/07/31: Take the airport. Arrive to Orlando and stay at the hotel

10/08/01: Animal Kingdom in Disney World

10/08/02: Disney Water Park Blizzard Beach

10/08/03: Seaworld

10/08/04 : Hollywood Studios or Epcot in Disney World

10/08/05: Magic Kingdom in Disney World

10/08/06: Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Universal Studio

10/08/07: Flying back to Brockton.

10/08/08 : Shopping somewhere in the city or another city near.

10/08/09 : Shopping somewhere in the city or another city near.

10/08/10 : Back to my hometown Montreal

I will bring back a lot of pics!

No comments: