2012-04-02

Adore Me set review #2

Hi guys! i received a email by Stephanie from Adore Me, personal lingerie to review a set!

The website Adore Me has changed the look and added new features. You can see what are the collections, best sellers, men can buy to their lovers or friends a nice gift card... The colors, black, grey and a small pink, make the website more classy, mature and professional. I like it, better then the old. It's easy to navigate and to look through. The price is the same 39.95$. Also, it's free shipping for United States and Canada and free exchange!

I'm so glad that they put a cardboard to keep the white box in shape!! Last time the box was squished on the corner!

I got the product in... i forgot to count.. i think i got in 3 or 4 days!

I pick the white one because i want something simple for now and also, my favorite doesn't have in my size xD it seems they are a lot of big sizes than the small sizes, because the smalls are all sold out =S



I picked this Anna set!




close up of the texture.

I really love the details! it makes the set more classy and simple. They are comfortable and the panties are the perfect size. The texture is soft.
i like the lines.


Thank you, Adore Me.