2012-01-18

Seoul Chako bbq

i haven't tried korean bbq before... i'm so late =.=

I went to a christmas party lunch with employes. i got the internship at a small video game company. ^^ i'm so happy and i can't wait the game to be revealed. (i don't know when xD )

The restaurant, i think it's opened few weeks ago. The restaurant is called Seoul Chako. it's an all-you-can-eat place.

Very fancy inside.

We sat where the jewelry-like chain curtains are.

menu in french


a lot of appetizers: kimchi, fried tofu, bean sprout, pickle radish,
miso soup, edamame, sushi (not in picture)

meat

More meat.
we had no more space for meat since it's all-you-can-eat, so we put over the top the black boxes of meat.

grill

red bean and green tea ice creams

more red bean ice creams for me =)

I really like this place. It's very clean fancy place and the food is fresh. The service is okay. The servers forgot to bring the vegetables, i realized that after eating the dessert and it was too late. xD yea i was so busy eating.

Next time i will go i will have my vegetables!

6 comments:

MissS.elle said...

I'm craving Korean bbq now.. LOL!

KJ said...

Uhhh so yummy :)

Tifa Mai said...

I LOVEEEE KOREAN BBQ !!!! :) that shit is delicious!! Hehe glad you had a good experience with it. Omg green tea ice creammmmm <33 And meat meat meat <3 Yes! rmb you veggies next time, its good as well :):)

Unknown said...

Looks so yummy. I miss the BBQ like this in Japan :-)

Anonymous said...

wow so much food. the dessert is the fave part of the meal haha

Mai said...

the food looks scrumptious i miss korean food. (==)!

http://maisecrets.blogspot.com/
CMPang x