2011-11-29

Walmart Haul + Cannolis

Not really much here xD

Cannolis

6 cannolis! i didn't eat all xD i wish to... My sister bought them at Alati Caserta, an italian pastry. They were very good and i really like the creme. It's not heavy nor light.

Walmart haul!

christmas candies! i already ate before taking picture.

Neutrogena box, great price for all 3 products: Oil free eye makeup remover, Fresh foaming cleanser and Moisture Oil-Free SPF 15

Behind the box

9 comments:

Emily said...

Oooh treasures at walmart:D

♥Bunny♥ said...

Wow! never seen or heard what a cannolis is but they sure look delicious!! <3

petitechouxx said...

Bunny: you should try one =) it's italian dessert! and they are delicious

MissS.elle said...

oooh I think I'm going to goto Wal-Mart soon xD

Unknown said...

Wow, thouse creme puffs look sooooooo good. :-)

Anonymous said...

Awesome
Custom Logo Design

Gaby Fauchon said...

Hmmm those cannolis look delicious, never tasted some before!

Anonymous said...

the skin set looks cool! I'm drooling over the connolis!

Tifa Mai said...

I never tried a cannolis in my life ever. o_o I really want to now!! Looks quite good. D: