We were walking around and do shopping window.
We went outside of the shopping mall and ate at Pho 99

My curry chicken, it wasn't spicy but that's okay. I can't hold spicy food even i really want to eat and have to suffer xD
The food was good, not the best.

my sister's plate

My two cousins pick small pho

after that we bought candies at Bulk Farm ^^
Back to the shopping mall, we did buy things xD
Bath and Body works' antibacterial hand foam mousse
smell good ^^
Urban behavior's floral top ^^
9 comments:
Cute top! I like the floral print<3
Oohh yummy candies, and the curry chicken looks good, it makes me hungry xx
mmm those sweets! hehe. lovely food porn too XD
sooooo much food!
YUM!! ok time for lunch =P
FOOD. <3
Lol. :D
vaughan mills!! that mall is HUGE isn't it? i can find a lot of good deals at that mall. hope you enjoyed your trip to toronto!
The two food photos you had made me have a really bad craving for some egg rolls and nuoc mam right now hahaha. The floral top from Urban Outfitter's is so cute :)
http://melsusu.blogspot.com
I just became very hungry :)
http://roxxybelle.blogspot.com
I remember my trip to Toronto. It seems that where ever my family goes, we always find pho.
Midnight pomegranate is one of my favourite scents from bath and body works. I have it as a lotion. :)
Did you like vaughan mills? I think it's okay. When it was built I thought "oh no another mall" but it has some nice stuff inside actually. Way too far away from anything living...
bulk farm ^_^ I used to buy fuzzy peaches from there after school.
Post a Comment