UPDATE: CLOSED DOWN ='(
i must try all!!! I crave for ramen right now.... o__o
I went to a place called Ichiban. It's on Ste-Catherine West near to the metro Guy-Concordia.





I went to a place called Ichiban. It's on Ste-Catherine West near to the metro Guy-Concordia.
The menu, i like looking at the picture ^^
Takoyaki, i found them doughy =\ but the taste is good
Ichiban ramen ^^ i love it! The ramen is less salty than other place i went.
My sister's food. Fried shrimps, rice and salad. I tried hers and it's good. With more sauce on the rice and fried shrimp, it will be better
I like this place! even thought i heard mixed reviews, mostly bad reviews =\ ... but i really like it ^^ hehehe
10 comments:
i luv ramen too!~~~we have ajisen ramen which is a huge Japanese Chain Ramen place~~~and its sooo good, and cheap~~~and you should come to toronto when you have time~~~i havent being to montreal for like 7 years???the last time iwent was with my mom and dad~~~~
jessy
It all looks so yummy. :-)
I miss Ramen now. everything looks delicious!
I'm really hungry for Ramen and Takoyaki now :(
It looks good, I really want to visit ;) x
do they have ichiban ramen in toronto? hmm I wonder. do you have ajisen ramen in montreal?
it looks super yummy though =D
Looks good! :D I loved the color scheme of the restaurant. Now I'm hungry for fried shrimp. :S
Oh I went there like last week! The squid was so delicious! I didn't liked the ramen though.. :(
the food looks delicious, and so pretty on the plates! btw so neat to meet another canadian blogger, we're practically neighbors :)
I love fried shrimps but I have only tried ramen once ! I need to try some more ! Kisses from Italy !
Fashion and Cookies
Post a Comment