You WILL be OK hun, we all go through breakups and everything is OK in the end. I always say that if it's not OK, it's not the end. I feel your pain, I thought I would have never healed from a past breakup, but I did. Stay strong x
The pic is cute. :) I don't know what happened, but everything will turn out fine. I've never gone out with anyone, so I guess my advice doesn't help much, but I've seen people meet better partners. "When one door closes, another door opens."-got that from Arthur, my favorite childhood TV show :D
5 comments:
You WILL be OK hun, we all go through breakups and everything is OK in the end. I always say that if it's not OK, it's not the end. I feel your pain, I thought I would have never healed from a past breakup, but I did. Stay strong x
The pic is cute. :)
I don't know what happened, but everything will turn out fine. I've never gone out with anyone, so I guess my advice doesn't help much, but I've seen people meet better partners.
"When one door closes, another door opens."-got that from Arthur, my favorite childhood TV show :D
Aww I really hope you feel better soon.
Time is definitely the remedy of healing a broken heart. Take care dear!
stay strong and just give it time. ice cream and friends will heal you :)
cheer up hon! *hug*
Post a Comment