2011-04-30

Went to downtown and there were stands

Everyone is on summer vacation, but not me T__T. i still have summer semester.... T__T

Yesterday i went to downtown. There were stands free stayfree pads O.O at Eaton center and free legging at Complexe les Ailes.




and there were small activities at Complexe les Ailes. I went to makeup touch-ups by Yves Rocher (only on april 29th). I didn't know what i want. The makeup artist said that she would do a natural makeup.


I was happy with the result ^^ Thank you!


She used matte powder and concealer in beige clair for my face. As for my eyes, brown eye pencil, metalglow cream eyeshadow in pink copper and lash plumping mascara.

7 comments:

Melody said...

YAY FREE THINGS <3 ! ahah
And ee, the makeup looks nice on youu :D I wonder what she would've done if you wanted something really bold and flashy!

??? said...

i thought the look is great~~~very natural indeed


Btw im currently holding a giveaway, there will be 2 lucky winners, the prizes includes products from too faced, Urban decay, lush and alot of other goodies, maybe you can drop by my blog and check it out and enter. You might just be the lucky winner~~~^_^

Jessy
threenothing.blogspot.com

Emily said...

Very natural indeed I love it <3

Oh to Be a Muse said...

gotta love free leggings!

Please enter my Jennifer Elizabeth fringe shimmy necklace giveaway! It is open internationally and ends May 14!

http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2011/04/sadee-says-jennifer-elizabeth-giveaway.html

Dewi ♥ said...

It looks good on you ;D

Unknown said...

pretty eye makeup! you look like you have falsies on the bottom lashes!

Anonymous said...

Lovely natural eye makeup!