2011-03-19

sushi a la carte!

I was happy to see again my old high school friends! i missed them so much! ^^
My friend organized to go to eat in a sushi restaurant. I haven't gone eat sushi in a restaurant for two years =(

She pick a place called Odaki on St-Laurent street. Eating all you cant eat sushi was expensive =( cost around 26$CAD for each person...It was dinner on Saturday... We are not a big hungry people. Together, we decided to eat ''a la carte'' meaning according to the menu. We will have our own price. It will be fair for everyone.

i was happy with my plate! i love the one that is spicy, i forget the name of this sushi =.=


wakame salad! =D i love it


my plate! Only these and i am already full O.O


9 comments:

Gaby Fauchon said...

SUHSIIIIIIS! Miam miam ^^

Anonymous said...

YUM! I think I could eat sushi everyday. seriously! lol

brutalturtle.blogspot.com said...

Salut! Let's see here...

I did a few meetups with high school people I wasn't very close with back then or now. I didn't like it. brings back too many memories I've put behind you know? And I don't talk to them after meeting up once so what's the point. What am I trying to mend here? Felt kinda pointless, I know most ppl won't understand me but eh. Now if they were my high school BUDDIES - oh we have a blast.

I liked the buffet post because there was ice cream and smiley cookie. I love buffet even though the food is crap - I love just taking a bit of everything. Brings back the kid in me? Hehe. Is there mandarin buffet in montreal? The most fake type of chinese food ever... chow mien that's like cardboard.

Amy said...

*dribbles*

Omg~ full from such a small plate? :o

Lovess sushiii! <3

Xx

HitomiNeko said...

mmm looks good~ =) i love sushi! though I kinda had too much lately ! haha

xoxo hitomineko xoxo
*deco mirror giveaway*

augustalolita said...

mmm i love sushi!! awesome photos <3

Dewi ♥ said...

Thus looks so good 0_0 !! *Hungry*

Emily said...

Sooooo yummy I want sushi *_____*

☆RabbitoBonbon☆ said...

OMG gimme some sushiiiiiiii~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥