It was 2 for 1 at Point G (a pastry shop that specializes more in macaron).
if you buy one, you get the second free
if you buy two, you get two others free
if you buy ten, you get ten others free =D
I bought together with my bf and my sister: 20 macarons! and we got 20 others free =D the total of 40 macarons! O.O

My part, i picked 10 macarons! i already ate some XD
I forgot to take picture with all macarons... >.<
I can't wait for next year!
13 comments:
YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
I love macarons and just ate some heheh xD Wahh? I want a macaron day!!
OMMGG J'ai ete la aussi! Quand j'suis arrivée il y avait une file!! Jai pris une boîte de 20 pour moi seule muahahha!! Trop delicieux!
The macaron looks cute and yum! Thank u for the comment :)
I wish people celebrate macaron day over here. Oh my those macarons in the picture look perfect, i would love to have some right now
Pretty macaroons!!! Just had my first taste of macaroons yesterday, I don't like it. :S Omg am I missing out?? Hahah
I love love Macarons!
Macaroon day?
How lucky! I wish Vancouver will have a Macaroon day!
YUMMMMMM
OH EM GEE! i love macarons!!! they are so expensive in toronto. i've seen them go for 2.10 each for a tiny one! i have yet to attempt to make them! it requires very little ingredients but i believe they are very meticulous to make!
oh no... you're making me crave for macaroons again! D;
they look so delicious T^T
waaaaaaaa I want some RIGHT NOW! I have never tried them. They look amazing!! and thank you so much for the birthday wishes on my blog. So sweet of you ^^
wow that looks so good! n so lucky that you got so many free ones!!!
YUM ^^
xoxo hitomineko xoxo
*deco mirror giveaway ends soon* <- thx for entering =)
Your comment made me laugh so much!! Hahahah you make a 'weird' face when you drink, hehehe cutee. :P It's okay you're not weird :D Woot!
Mmmmmm looks yummy!
Post a Comment