2011-02-01

Pixels field

The installation is called ''Champ de pixels'' and it means pixels field. There are small red light on a big surface and a background music somewhere around.

I want to see how the installation looks like?! It's better to go when it's dark outside. But it's more cold =.=


If you pass next to the light, it will turn white. The box detects movement, that's how =D It will be nice if you run next and you'll see the chain of white light that follow you =D


Me having my hands frozen o.o

7 comments:

helen said...

Wow this installation is soooo cool!! I wanna come to Montreal!

Melody said...

That is so amazing *-*! I want to go theree!!

- said...

This is so cool i want it in my room! hehe

MissS.elle said...

Whoaaa trop cool! C'est ou? :D

♥Bunny♥ said...

that is just so interesting!! Such a pretty display of lights!

Unknown said...

Wow, that is cool. I wish I could visit there.

Dewi ♥ said...

Would like to visit that place, so cool!^^