2011-02-14

News glasses + fastfood + happy valentine day!

I change for a new pair of glasses. This is my fourth glasses! First time: my glasses were round like harry potter's. Second time: my glasses were still like harry potter's, but different color than the first. Third time: my glasses were blue and the down is transparent. Now: my glasses is dark purple and the shape is bold.

Fourth glasses (now)

third glasses (before) i wears it for five years xD

I like my new glasses, but I feel like a nerd o.O

-----------------

I also went to a place called Patate Royale. It's a new restaurant that took Telus place on Saint-Michel boulevard and Cremazie street. The restaurant is the same like other fast food places.

Chicken pita and french fries.

My sister's chicken burger.

My bf's sub.

After, we went to a pastry shop on Belanger street ^^ They have big tiramisu cake and the small tiramisu. I picked the small one.


Right after i tasted, i felt that this dessert wasn't a tiramisu. It tasted like vanilla cream in the inside and they were two tiny cremes on the top that are coffee. The brown on the top (like a crème brûlée), it didn't taste anything. =( i was sad. The lady told us they were tiramisu. She got wrong =S

------------------------------


♥♥ ♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I want to wish to everyone a Happy Valentine day!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥

9 comments:

CHLOE and JESSICA said...

your glasses look so good on you!! and food looks yum! happy valentines day!
xoxo

http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/
http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/

Panda ♥ said...

yummy the food looks nice ! happy v day to you too :)

ChocoDisco said...

I hope you had a sweet valentine's day darling =)

you look great in your new glasses!

Melody said...

Happy late Valentines <3
and yummmmmm, the food looks so niceee <3 ! and eee, I think you look good with the new glasses ^^

Anonymous said...

hope you had a lovely V day! I like your glasses reminds me a similar pair of mine ^_^

brutalturtle.blogspot.com said...

What's this? some nice photos of petitechouxx? I like. Pretty~ The text mex poutine in your last post looked sooooooo goood but so bad hahaha. Every time I eat poutine I feel so guilty afterwards, do you?

brutalturtle.blogspot.com said...

OH.

you've been to vancouver and hong kong and vietnam? I am impressed :O I'd like to visit vietnam one day. hehe.

Unknown said...

too bad the tiramisu didn't taste as good as it looks! hope you had a great v-day :)

Gaby Fauchon said...

Hmmm tes frites me donne envie de POUTINE!! =D