2011-02-24

feeling breeze

Spring is coming in one month! i can't wait! because i can't stand the cold @__@

Oh and i'm looking forward spring clothes (flower prints, tank, blouse, white top...) My clothes are getting older. Some become small, stretchy, color off, food/unknown stains... I need new clothes.

i have my eyes one these clothes from forever 21



pictures found on their online shop

4 comments:

ChocoDisco said...

I was at Forever 21 today! so many cute spring items =P

- said...

awww lucky you it is nearly winter over hear :S not looking forward to the cold. I miss floral prints already!

Melody said...

Aww lucky T-T
Its nearly Winter and even though I'm looking forward to wearing tights and jackets more ..I'm proably gonna miss just wearing a skirt + shirt or something T~T

Starlux Jewelry said...

I can't agree with you more about wanting Spring here, NOW! :

Looking for a Swarovski Jewelry giveaway? :) http://starluxjewelry.blogspot.com/2011/02/starlux-jewelry-giveaway.html