
I got tagged by Elisa
here's her rules: Name your ups and downs in 2010 in a blogpost and when you're done you have to tag at least 5 other bloggers.
Sorry, i think that i deleted old pictures on my laptop =(
My ups in 2010
My downs in 2010
1. Heartbroken
My relationship ends on November. it was a tough decision. It was me and him that have decided. I did cry before and after because i knew that my relationship will end soon and there will no returning back. I let him go for his dream and let down my dream about being with him. The reality sucks...
2. No part-time job
Everyone has a job in retail or in restaurant =( i gave at many place my resume and no one want me… i need money to travel and buy things! Now, it's kind hard to find a job that my free time are only after 6pm on week and all day on weekends. Which place will accept that?!
3. Friends
I missed my college year. Every friday, me and my friend go out eat or watch movie. Now, everyone is in University and has different path. I rarely see them =( we talk less and see less. i felt lonely...
Sorry, i think that i deleted old pictures on my laptop =(
My ups in 2010
1. A wonderful Dream
I start my first blog on spring 2010. This is my online diary about my life and randown stuffs and I'm happy that i created it because i made new friends from other country ^^
2. 3D Animation
I change program at the end of August 2010. I went film studies to 3d animation. I'm so happy that i changed to a program which i like and it will be my future job. I made new friends and i like the atmosphere, not like in University where i don't know everybody and felt like an outsider =S
3. Disney World
This was my childhood's dream. I was so happy that now i can go to Disney World. It was on summer 2010. I had so much fun and went to many rides as possible on one day for each park. I wish that i could go again. I felt like a kid again =D
4. Macbook pro laptop
My father bought a laptop for my studies. It was a surprise. Finally, i can go on internet without any fight with my sister and my dad xD thank you dad <3>
I start my first blog on spring 2010. This is my online diary about my life and randown stuffs and I'm happy that i created it because i made new friends from other country ^^
2. 3D Animation
I change program at the end of August 2010. I went film studies to 3d animation. I'm so happy that i changed to a program which i like and it will be my future job. I made new friends and i like the atmosphere, not like in University where i don't know everybody and felt like an outsider =S
3. Disney World
This was my childhood's dream. I was so happy that now i can go to Disney World. It was on summer 2010. I had so much fun and went to many rides as possible on one day for each park. I wish that i could go again. I felt like a kid again =D
4. Macbook pro laptop
My father bought a laptop for my studies. It was a surprise. Finally, i can go on internet without any fight with my sister and my dad xD thank you dad <3>
My downs in 2010
1. Heartbroken
My relationship ends on November. it was a tough decision. It was me and him that have decided. I did cry before and after because i knew that my relationship will end soon and there will no returning back. I let him go for his dream and let down my dream about being with him. The reality sucks...
2. No part-time job
Everyone has a job in retail or in restaurant =( i gave at many place my resume and no one want me… i need money to travel and buy things! Now, it's kind hard to find a job that my free time are only after 6pm on week and all day on weekends. Which place will accept that?!
3. Friends
I missed my college year. Every friday, me and my friend go out eat or watch movie. Now, everyone is in University and has different path. I rarely see them =( we talk less and see less. i felt lonely...
i tag Jenni, Kristina, Melody, Rabbitobonbon, and Jenny
7 comments:
Thankyou so much for tagging me! When i saw this post i was hoping that you would tag me <3 Thanks!
-I hope you have lots of fun with 3D animation! You should show us some of your work throughout 2011! I'm an artist-in-training myself so I would love to see your work !
- macbook pro?! I am very very jealous <3
Thanks for tagging me~~ o(^O^)o I'll do it in my next post! :3
Hi
Just randomly blog-hopped here (should be studying, but am procrastinating) and just wanted to wish you a Happy New Year!
Though there were some downs in 2010, I'm sure 2011 will be tons better :)
Thanks for tagging! :3 I'll repost it soon. >__<
pwoah a mac book pro, if i had one it'll be the high light of my year. Awww reality does suck but as cliche as it may sound "time heals all".
All the best for 2011 lovely :)
Thanks for tagging me love <3!
And ahh, I think your ups are better than the downs, yeah? :) Well let's hope that 2011 will be much better than 2010! And who knows, maybe you'll find someone much much better! <3
i went to disneyworld this summer too! it's so magical there! i want to go back!
the macbook pro is amazing isn't it ;) i bought it for school and i love it to pieces!
thanks for tagging me! i'll get to it as soon as i can!!
Post a Comment