2011-01-09

New color under my hair

I have never tried before dye or highlight in blond. I always dye in red and one time in purple. The results were no good. My hair is still black, but with light, we can see a little bit of red. Same thing happened with purple...

I bought this L'Oreal Feria multi-faceted colour shimmering highlights in Extra Light Blonde


I tried to dye under my hair and put some highlight in the front.


we can't see the highlight in the front and as for the under, the color came out ginger/orange? o.O

I will buy another hair color box. Maybe the result will come out good... i hope

7 comments:

helen said...

Yea I tried dying my hair with store bought hair dye and it did nothing to my hair. I've since given up on dying my hair purple lol (I bought clip-on's though and I love it) I'm gonna talk about it in a future blog post.

Tifa Mai said...

Nice blog post!

If you ever want to go blonde, you have to bleach your hair. Actually same for red/purple. It sucks for us asians cause we have really dark hair. Imagine a black piece of paper, if you try to colour on top of it with another colour, it won't show as well.

Same with the hair, you gotta bleach it. :) This is why it turns out orange. :P

Good luck next time!

Melody said...

Aww I think it looks alright:)
And yeah, for the colour to really come out, you need to bleach your hair first although it's not that healthy for your hair!

Although, I've never bleached my hair before for the red/purple to come out. I just dyed my (whole head) of hair using a blonde dye and then used a red/purple one a few weeks later :) It's not as bright but it still works !

petitechouxx said...

reply to all: Thanks for the tip =D i never tried bleach my hair before. I know that it's not good o.O

Anonymous said...

Visiting you here ;)

ChocoDisco said...

i quite like the color! makes me want to dye my hair again, i haven't done that for almost 2 years =(

btw hon i'm tagging you to do the 7 facts tag here: http://bit.ly/hv3G2P

The Short Girl said...

I like the color, it's a nice strawberry blond. It looks good on you! Great blog!

diaryofashortgirl.blogspot.com