A store called Zellers (it's like Wal-Mart) near to my house is about closing down (i don't know when). All the stuff are in sale. First i heard was 10% off from my parents. It was around October. I totally forgot that i had to go to buy things. Then, it was too late. I went on December and the store is still open. Luckily, it was 50% off on everything and 60% on comestics. The inside looks empty =( and i bought some leftovers xD

L'Oreal Féria extra light blond highlight (i haven't done in blonde or blond streaks before)
St.Ives skin firming
St.Ives collagen elastin

yayyy revlon lipstick!

Strawberry suede, Cha Cha Cherry, and Peach Me

in order, no flash

with flash
I will go back before it really closes down!!
2 comments:
yum lipsticks :) the zellers near my place is also closing i should probably check them out
Wow, 50%?!?! C'est beaucoup! Bonne chance pour le blond, j'ai hâte de voir le résultat!
Post a Comment