2011-01-24

Brunch in a tropical place

I'm not sure what to call my ex or my bf. We still love to each other, but we know that eventually our relationship will end =( but we still hang out, we still hold hands, we still hug and kiss, we still say i love you... It's kind that we are still a couple, that's what my friend said to me o.O Such a weird relationship i have... Anyways, i'm glad that we still hang out and call my ex, my bf for now.

picture found on internet.

Each time i pass next to this restaurant that is called Cocktail Hawaii, i always want to try because of the pictures in menu. The images look delicious and the food is more like breakfast: smoothies, pancake, eggs, crepe.


My bf's plate =D 3 pancakes, fruits and egg scrambled like crepe with ham inside.


Mine. Banana and strawberry with chocolate crepe

I like the decor. It feels like a tropical beach with fake coconut palm and banana trees inside. I forgot to take pictures =.= i took only on food...
The food tastes great and i finished eating all my crepe.


Cocktail Hawaii
1645 Maisonneuve West
Montreal, Quebec

6 comments:

- said...

awww your relationship with the ex/bf is not weird. I've done that before and my friends think it is wrong. Which is the most ignorant thing anyone could say. Just go with the flow and see where it lead. :)
wowowowow the drink that your bf has look so nice. The serving look generous as well. I hate going to resturaunt with stingy portion and charge ridiculous price.
All the best for you and the bf <3 :)

Melody said...

Just like Tam said, I've had that kind of relationship before and it isn't bad if your feelings are true! Don't worry about what anyone else says; it's your life and you should choose what you want to do (:

And yummmmmm the stuff looks so nice. *-* I feel like eating crepes now :3

Anonymous said...

aww i hope you and your bf sort things out.. i never been through before but each relationship is different..

btw i am drooling over the pancakes and crepe.. i am craving for it even though im on a diet (for the wedding) ahhhh

Gaby Fauchon said...

Hmmmm la crêpe a l'air trooooop bonne! C'est toujours ce que je commande quand je vais déjeuner/dinner au restaurant ahah!

♥Bunny♥ said...

very complicated, but as long you boht are happy, that all that matters :)
and oh gosh... you just made me hungry. I like your crepe more.... *stomach noises*

The Mad Twins said...

this looks so delicious!
If I see this I want to eat pancakes :D