What did you do on Christmas?
These are my christmas presents. Not many like everyone.
Presents from my sister and my friend.
Les soupes (Soup Bible) by Debra Mayhew (ahaha now i can make soups!)
Divine Comedy by Dante (i always want to read!)
Alice au Royaume du Coeur volume 3 (Alice in Country of Heart) manga
Fruit&Passion Florida Orange shower gel
Revlon #525 wine with everything lip stick
My parents, and aunts and uncles gave me money =D i got around 150$CAD with 20$US
A closer look of the lipstick
I love the color and it really suits my skin =O
Thank you for the presents!
4 comments:
Oh le shower gel doit sentir bon! =D
i personally love money but i do think a tangible present is more special ^^ love your gold nails!
ALICE IN THE COUNTRY OF HEARTS !! <3 I think I got that chapter for my birthday earlier this year. AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT ! I started reading Alice because I remember seeing it on your blog ages ago and then my friend recommended it to me ^^" so thank you <3
I want to cosplay as Alice one day hehe :) !
HAPPY NEW YEAR :)
and MERRY BELATED CHRISTMAS!
Thanks for always being such a wonderful blogger xo
A soup recipe book! Yum. I need to get my hands on one ... or add one to my birthday wishlist. LOL
Happy new year : )
xx The Little Dust Princess
Post a Comment