2010-11-13

Tasty asian breads

I love to go to the pastry shop. Especially the asian pastry.

There's a second Harmonie pastry shop next to metro Guy-Concordia, but i prefer to go to the one in Chinatown because it's not far and we don't have to pay taxes =D





Each time i pass to the cakes, i drool =.= My favorite one is mango cake



I bought beef curry! It tastes good.
The beef is inside the bread

9 comments:

helen said...

I love mango cake too =D

Melody said...

Yuuuuum
THe beef curry bread looks nicee :D

Rad said...

ooo! I love these kind of shops too! =D

☆RabbitoBonbon☆ said...

Beef curry bread looks yummy!(´・ω・`) ♥

- said...

YUMMMMM mango cake! Pastry shop have the best smell when you walk past. Its so alluring

Anonymous said...

I loveee asian style bakery! particularly egg tarts hehe. i am drooling over your pics!

petitechouxx said...

helen: yea! ^^

Melody: it tastes really like a curry

May: Me too!

RabbitoBonbon: ^_^ you should try.

Tam: you're right. i can't ignore the smell of pastry shop =.=

Nic nic: i've never tried egg tarts before. They look good each time i see them.

Anonymous said...

I ♥ THOSE CAKES!!!!!!!! They all look so YUMMMMMMIE..... ^_______^

petitechouxx said...

kristina: thanks ^^