I bought this item at Urban Outfitters while ago, maybe because of the vintage look tin. I thought it look nice =P I didn't know which one to choose, they have three flavors (i don't remember which flavors they have =.=) so i picked the strawberry one (I love strawberry smell ^^). The lip balm is expensive. It cost 9$CAD O.O i was crazy to buy this item.
The product is made with a round bottle and you have to use your finger to put on yours lips. But, your finger will not get sticky^^ you won't need to wipe or to wash. When I apply, it goes smoothly and it's easy to put. The smell is more like strawberry smoothie candy than the real smell of fruit. The lip balm gives my lips soft and plumped. Plus, it does heal and moisturize my dry lips and it lasts long. The texture is a bit oily and waxy. Anyways, I love this lip balm!
I rate this 4.5/5
3 comments:
The lip balm looks yummy and cute! (o^O^o) I totally love its case, it's like it got some candies inside it hehehe! (>w<♥)
rabbitobonbon: you're right. It reminds me asian candy box =D
i really like their original version, i still have half of tin to finish!
Post a Comment