2010-11-20

Macaron book

Last year, my bf bought this book with his friend to make homemade macarons for christmas 2009. I think it costs around 25$CAD. This book is made by Gaelle and Johan Crop who are both pastry chef and they have a shop here in Montreal, Canada. It's La Maison du Macaron =D This book has only french version, sorry no english.

I like to see through these pages because it has beautiful pictures of macaron. It has many varieties like season macarons, ice cream style, desserts, sweet and salt. Also, it's easy to follow the instructions. My bf and his friend had made some and the results were really good.

the cover page


chocolate and raspberry


chocolate and passion fruit


goat cheese and zucchini


blueberry of Lac-Saint-Jean

6 comments:

Min said...

Those Macarons sure look yummy!! I didn't know you could have Goat's cheese with Zucchini in them! :O

☆RabbitoBonbon☆ said...

Chocolate and raspberry macarons. Yummy yum!♥♥(o>w<o)

Anonymous said...

thats really cool! I wanna see what kinda of macarons you'll make :D

ChocoDisco said...

macarons are always so pretty to look at! the goat cheese and zucchini macaron is pretty clever, i wonder how it would taste! =P

brutalturtle.blogspot.com said...

I'm impressed your bf actually made them. I try to cook and it's just a complete disaster - I tried to make pancakes and the pancake filled up the entire pan :S

Hello! I've been keeping up with your blog so no yelling please :P The botanical garden pictures from last month were awesome though.. how did you take such nice pictures at night? Did you use a tripod? aw man the sharpness made my eyes O.O

brutalturtle.blogspot.com said...

OH! A reply to you: Niagara falls is a bit far but you should visit when you have time? Take a coach bus. It's pretty at night. Or just come to toronto for the weekend hehe. When was the last time you visited toronto hmm?