2010-11-01

I was a fairy


How's your Halloween?

I didn't costume because it was very cold and i had to wear a coat xD I was supposed to be a flower fairy xD i used MakeupGeek's Beautiful Fairy Makeup and changed a little bit. I didn't have all the makeup for this =.= I had to use what i have and it was like last minute makeup xD Then, I went to trick or treat =D



Face:
CoverGirl TruBlend liquid makeup Foundation
MAC Studio Tech powder
Lancome La Base Pro Perfection Maquillage
Lancome Effacerness Waterproof Undereye Concealer

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Primer
Gosh Eye Shadow shimmering and waterproof in Pearl
Costal Scents 88 palette
Lancome Crayon Khol eye pencil liner in Black
Lancome Virtuose Black Carat Mascara

There weren't a lot of people giving candies. Not so many decorated houses and not so many kids walking around with their candy's bag. I remember back when i was little. It was much fun than today.


Halloween Candy!!! I was happy to have candies and chocolates! =D

3 comments:

ChocoDisco said...

cool makeup! and i'm so jealous that you went trick or treating! i want some candies too =(

Melody said...

Your makeup is gorgeouss! And you look beautiful :)

I wish Australia celebrated Halloween ..just so I can get candy teheeheh :D

YOUR HAUL IS STILL PRETTY GOOD !

petitechouxx said...

ChocoDisco: Thanks!

Melody: Thanks! Australia don't celebrated Halloween?!?!? o.O