these outfits are gorgeous - I think they represent the best thing about autumn fashion - layers! Nothing beats a top, jumper, scarf and jacket when you still get a glimpse of each piece :)
I love all these outfits !!I really wish that it was Fall here in Australia instead of this hot hot hot hot hott weather!
All these outfits look so great!
The outfits are sooooo pretty! (●´3`●) Thanks for commenting my blog post anyway! =3
All Made up: you're right =DMelody: Thanks! It's getting really cold here, nearly winter. Liasbubblebath: ThanksRabbitobonbon: you're welcome =D
i just loveee grey - happy to see those outfits there!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
these outfits are gorgeous - I think they represent the best thing about autumn fashion - layers! Nothing beats a top, jumper, scarf and jacket when you still get a glimpse of each piece :)
I love all these outfits !!
I really wish that it was Fall here in Australia instead of this hot hot hot hot hott weather!
All these outfits look so great!
The outfits are sooooo pretty! (●´3`●) Thanks for commenting my blog post anyway! =3
All Made up: you're right =D
Melody: Thanks! It's getting really cold here, nearly winter.
Liasbubblebath: Thanks
Rabbitobonbon: you're welcome =D
i just loveee grey - happy to see those outfits there!
Post a Comment