2010-10-14

shopping at the drugstore

I was doing a little shopping at Pharmaprix (Shoppers Drug Mart) near my house and it was an opening sales. Plus, they gived us free reusable/eco bag.




i bought:
Cetaphil daily facial moisturizer fps 50
Maybelline eye studio Lasting drama gel eyeliner in black
Dove damage therapy frizz control taming cream

4 comments:

Gaby Fauchon said...

Everybody seems to be getting this Maybelline eyeliner... it must be great!

Melody said...

I love it when shops give free eco bags !! They're so good for shopping :D

helen said...

Anything free is good haha!!!

How do you like the Cetaphil moisturizer so far? I want to get it!

I finally did your tag! http://helencakes.blogspot.com/2010/10/ive-been-tagged-part-2.html

petitechouxx said...

Gaby: hehehe i saw many reviews. so i want to try too

Melody: yea!

helen: so far, i like it, but it didn't help for my horrible oily face =.= and thanks i will check later!