2010-10-24

Eating a frozen yogurt in cold

I'm crazy to eat a frozen yogurt when it's cold outside like winter =.= but i always want to try go to this place. i pick the one on Ste-Catherine West Street.

The place called Yeh! yougurt et cafe. it's a self-serve. It's that you go to choose which flavor, topping and sauce you want and as many you want. Then, you paid by weight.






Hehehe i took a picture of my bf pushing the thing .


Mine was green tea, raspberry and mango. I put strawberry and candy sprinkles.
My bf chose green tea, raspberry and vanilla. He put gummy bear, gummy watermelon and strawberry sauce.


The flavors were okay. I prefered my bf's pick, he chose litchi and green apple for his second cup, yes again. And they were actually good ^^

I will return... when it's getting hot. I got cold when i was eating and had a brain freezed because i ate a big bunch of frozen yogurt =.=


Yeh! Yogourt glacé et café
3804 St-Laurent
Montreal, Quebec

1651 Ste-Catherine west
Montréal, Quebec

5554 Monkland avenue
Montreal, Quebec

7 comments:

ell said...

That looks soo yummy!!! :)
Here in Aus, near me doesn't have many flavours, just choc, strawberry, vanilla, tropical and mango. I wish we had green tea. :( *jealouss*
I love loading it mango, passionfruit pulp and marshmallows. I normally hate marshmallows but they're sooo good on frogurt. Sprinkles taste surprisingly good too, normally dislike them too... >w<
Anywayy take care ^o^

MissS.elle said...

Hi! I'm happy that I found another Montreal blogger ^_^ I wanted to try this place for soo loonnng but didn't got the chance to go yet. It looks huge inside!

Gaby Fauchon said...

Aaahhh je crois que je suis passée devant ce café!! Moi qui ADOOOOORE les yogourts glacés! Il faudrait que j'y aille avec mon copain aussi ^^

☆RabbitoBonbon☆ said...

Oh my God yummy icecream~~(*^O^)♥

Melody said...

This looks so goooooood! I really want eat some now !! >< "!

I've never tried frozen yoghurt but I think I ought to try some one day :P ! hehe.

Anonymous said...

looks so yummy :D

petitechouxx said...

ellyphant: Thanks! i will try with mashmallows =D

LittleMokka: Yay^^

Gaby: ^^

RabbitoBonbon: it's very good =D

Melody: ^^