2010-09-21

Last minute homework





Right now, i'm drawing and putting some color in photoshop. I start doing at 8:00 pm and i'm not done =.= (4 hours of doing homework and it's for tomorrow!) Note to myself: never do last minute homework xD ( and i still do =.=)

I'm so tired and i want to go sleep!




i might go crazy after finishing homework...

6 comments:

helen said...

you did that in photoshop? it looks like watercolour =D I like it ^_^

Anonymous said...

your work looks beautiful!

Unknown said...

Awwww bless. Great work though. Thumbs up! ;)

Elisa ♥ said...

It looks pretty though ^^ !!

btw... You got tagged ^_^
http://memorabldays-x3.blogspot.com

Melody said...

Awwww!
Don't worry, I always end up starting my homework REALLY late (I HAVENT STARTED YET AND ITS 1147PM) and end up sleeping really late T-T!

GOOD LUCK <3

You look so cute x3

petitechouxx said...

helen: i just copy one (found somewhere in internet), not really hard xD, other pics i dont want to show on my blog, so ugly =.=

Nic Nic: thanks!

ShoppingAddict: thanks!

Elisa: thanks, i will do it!

Melody: Thanks!