I loveeee all the hats!!! <3Especially the second one ! It has such a spring/summer feel to it x3! I'm so happy that it's finalllllyyy Spring here in Australia :D :D :D!!
these are so cute! apparently the style in the second picture was seen EVERYWHERE in tokyo, and why wouldn't it be? it's so cute =P
I love hats since its spring in australia BUT they dont suit me :(also thanks for the update on hats making a come back!
Melody: ohh summer is coming to end here! =(
ChocoDisco: It's pretty popular! and yea, it's so cute!
Tam: You're welcome =D
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I loveeee all the hats!!! <3
Especially the second one ! It has such a spring/summer feel to it x3! I'm so happy that it's finalllllyyy Spring here in Australia :D :D :D!!
these are so cute! apparently the style in the second picture was seen EVERYWHERE in tokyo, and why wouldn't it be? it's so cute =P
I love hats since its spring in australia BUT they dont suit me :(
also thanks for the update on hats making a come back!
Melody: ohh summer is coming to end here! =(
ChocoDisco: It's pretty popular! and yea, it's so cute!
Tam: You're welcome =D
Post a Comment