2010-08-18

Otakuthon 2010

Otakuthon is the name of anime convention in Montreal, Canada. It held at Palais des Congres of Montreal and also, it's bilingual (french and english). I went to three days cosplaying as Kirakishou from Rozen Maiden and Simca from Air gear. My cosplay aren't very good because it's made by hand. (i'm still bad at sewing!!) I don't have pictures of myself >.<
Stuffs that i bought!
2 prints (The images were so nice!)
1 punk tie
3 pins
1 lolita tiny hat
1 free burger phone strap


The autograph of HIMEKA.

She's a canadian singer in Japan and sings ''Asu e no Kizuna'' the song ending of Valkyria Chronicles, ''Hatenaki Michi'' the song ending of Tegami Bachi and ''Mirai e'' the song ending of Senko no Night Raid. I'm so happy that i got her autograph, but we aren't allowed to take picture of her T_T

2 comments:

Melody said...

NOOO :( AS IF NOT HAVE ANY PHOTOS OF YOURSELF T___________T !! *very upset*

But ooh I need to finish watching Rozen Maiden ..I think I watched like 5 episodes then ..forgot to finish it off xD Oh! I haven't seen Air gear yet though x)

*will go google image your characters*

I LOVE THE THINGS YOU BOUGHT ^-^ !

petitechouxx said...

Melody: Thanks!