2010-08-28

I like burger

I've heard this restaurant before. It was on radio. I heard many times (when i was younger) and today i still hear it. I've never thought of going.

A few days ago, my bf want to try and i said okay. The place is not far from my house, only 20 min by bus xD

My bf's dish. Pizza and spaghetti.


Mine! Burger with swiss cheese and sauteed mushrooms, poutine and coleslaw.

My burger was big, bigger than my mouth open. I don't know how to put in my mouth and i have to use a knife to cut it smaller. Otherwise, the burger was good. I liked it.

The name of this restaurant is funny. Barbie's. It's kinda weird. I don't know who choose the name. It reminds me of the Barbie doll.

Barbie's Bar & Grill
7325 Boulevard Langelier
St-Leonard, Quebec

10 comments:

helen said...

Those are huge servings O_O

Smile (: said...

It looks so yummy! ^^ But yes, there's alot of food on that plate!!

ell said...

That looks really nice~ Over here in Aus we call barbies is short or bbq... not sure if it works the same...

Anonymous said...

wow I could do with a burger now! mmm looks yummy :)

Annie Lollapalooza said...

ahhhh i'm sold. next time i head east, barbie's is where i will go =P

petitechouxx said...

helen: ^__^ i know. Each time i order a main dish, it was alway big.

petitechouxx said...

Willa: it comes with the main dish XD so much food

petitechouxx said...

ellyphant: Thanks for the info, I didn't know. Maybe..

petitechouxx said...

Nic nic: ^___^

petitechouxx said...

Annie: yea burger! =D