2010-07-08

Today was hot!

Three days and still hot outside!

Anyway, Plaza St-Hubert has sales today! (it started yesterday =.=, I was busy on that day) I went with my sister to do some shopping. Who can't resist sales? I can't. The sales continue to this Sunday.



I only bought a two things. Maybe this year, they haven't some clothes that I'm looking for. I don't know. I bought these clothes from different stores.

This blue shirt cost 5$CAD

Two white dresses for 15$CAD. One for me and one for my sister ^^

4 comments:

Annie Lollapalooza said...

it's hot here in Vancouver too!! i like the white dress, it's very summery =)

brutalturtle.blogspot.com said...

salut mademoiselle! merci boucoup, you followed my blog haha. I'm from Canada too! I follow ^annie's blog too... and Queenie's. I hope to see more pix of montreal on your blog (I'm a boy so I can't use girl makeup or dresses).

You take care? I hear from you again soon? Ciao~

petitechouxx said...

Annie: Thanks! I hope the temperature will go down.

petitechouxx said...

Brutalturtle: Salut! you are welcome ^^ I will try take more pic of Montreal. Don't worry ;)