2010-07-05

My sister's birthday

It's not really her real date of her birthday. So... I went with my bf to my sister's birthday. I planned to go to the beach at Parc Jean-Drapeau. We stayed like 3 hours o.O I didn't go to the beach, but instead i went with my bf to do kayak. It was really fun. I have never done it before. It wasn't hard. Everyone can do kayak ^^


After that we went to the restaurant that called Universel. I picked pita chicken souvlaki and french fries. It comes with a soup which it's a tomato soup. It was good. The pita was also good, but I think the french fries weren't that fried. I still tasted the raw inside. I was kinda sad...

That's my bf's appetizer, some cheese sticks. I liked these.


The soup plate was different from the last time i went. I remember it was smaller than that.


My dish!


At the end, i was full, but I still prefer the food from the last time i ate. It was much better.

Universel: Déjeuners et Grillades
3630 rue St-Denis
Montréal, Qc

No comments: