2010-07-13

Near to my house

I went to eat at the restaurant Kim Hour near to my house, about 25 minutes by walk. My sister has never eat there before, so I bring her for the first time to the restaurant. I usually go to this restaurant because my bf love this place. Some food were okay, some food need more something that make you wow in your mouth and some food were fabulous.

We picked 4 dishes and 2 appetizers for 4 people (Me, my bf, my sister and her bf).

The menu.

The appetizers on my plate!

The fried squids were so good! (on the left)

I don't know if we can eat all...

My plate with all the food on the table. I picked small portion.

We ate all the fried squids (on the bottom right) ..T_T..

In the end, we ate all (not really, there were a little leftovers). My favorite were pad thai, the fried squids and the chicken with special sauce.

Restaurant Kim Hour
7682 Boulevard St-Michel
Montreal, Qc


2 comments:

Melody said...

Mmmmm yummmy! The fried squid looks so good and it's making me so hungry right now!! :D

petitechouxx said...

Melody: me too, it makes me hungry.. i want to eat to more!