2010-07-15

I love crepes

The first time i ate crepe like japanese crepe was at La Ronde. The stand is called Rolopan Crêpes. The crepe is rolled in a paper like a cone and filled with food. In 2009 (i think?), they open a new stand on St-Laurent street, outside of the amusement park. I'm so glad that i don't have to pay the ticket just to go to eat at La Ronde.

I love to look at the display, but it makes me hard to choose -.-



This one is chicken salad with cheese.

Next one is banana with whipped cream and chocolate. Yummie!!

The price cost around 5$CAD depend on which flavor you want. I want to go again, even though i went there a few days ago.

More pics from Rolopan Crepes' facebook.


Rolopan Crepes
3723 Boulevard St-Laurent
Montreal, Qc

4 comments:

Melody said...

Oooh! We have something nearly exactly the same in Australia / Melbourne :) Only it's called "Harajuku Crepes" :] I haven't tried the savoury crepes before ..only the sweet ones and I think they're nice but not awesome xD

petitechouxx said...

Melody: Thanks for the info ^^ i think they're nice too. It's easy to hold the crepe when walking around.

Elisa ♥ said...

that looks so good !!! Can't eat those here =( too bad *sigh

petitechouxx said...

Elisa: Maybe a place in your city will do. Hopefully.